- Enjoy the view of the first Capital City Maracas St. Joseph.
- Experience Maracas Waterfall, which sits at an altitude of 91.5 m (300 ft).
- Experience a refreshing dip inside the pool and feel the cold water rippling softly against your skin.
- Visit the catholic Church that was built exactly the same site as the old edifice from Spanish times with the financial assistance of English Governor of Trinidad, Sir Ralph Woodford.
- View the oldest gravestone in Trinidad.
- You have to be at a certain level of physical fitness to make the Maracas Waterfall trek .
- Proper footwear to be used for this trail. (NO OPEN TOES)